Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pop Tarts

I was attending a business dinner at a company-owned restaurant. The food is awesome, and the location is not too far from where I live. Everything about the place screams Frank Lloyd Wright, even if it isn't. It's just a really cool place. It is unfortunate, but they do not allow people to make a reservation there for a family, or just a spouse. It's all business-related meals at the company where I work. Could be for business travelers if they are visiting the site for a business-related conference, but it's not open to the public. Rather exclusive.

Kris and the kids instead attended another place, called Cindy's Diner. I would have enjoyed it, too. Apparently one can buy American Pop Tarts there... for CHF 11 each box. Kris bought two because the kids HAD TO HAVE THEM. Did I mention they were 11 francs each?

No comments:

Post a Comment