Tuesday, September 29, 2009

CLAP

Imagine concentrating on your computer screen, then suddenly out of nothing comes this CLAP sound. Your first reaction would to be look at where that sound came from, startled, then wonder why the hell the person clapped once, and returned to their work. Now imagine that happening throughout the day, at spontaneous intervals. You will be thinking "Tourette Syndrome", or just plain messed up. These must be the thoughts of my co-workers and family members, observing me throughout each day lately.

I am obsessed. There are these tiny little bugs that fly at my face throughout each day. Tiny. These tiny little flies (smaller than fruit flies) land on my nose hairs, on my eyelashes, on my lips... all freaking day long. I kill them all the freaking time, and yet 4 more spontaneously pop into life in place of the one I just killed. It is an annoying nonstop video game of Asteroids, but in real life. I am so embarrassed for my surrounding colleagues having to tolerate me.

Then I come home, try to have a glass of wine. I put down my glass, and out of nothing appear 6 fruit flies, also enjoying my glass of wine.

Then I go to bed, and I am sucked dry of my blood supply by mosquitoes that somehow enter my existence through wormholes. I am freaking nuts.

1 comment:

  1. Winter is coming soon. All insects will retire to Cypress.

    ReplyDelete