Thursday, September 10, 2009

Box Day

We're missing a local event calendar. I guess one of these exists somewhere because everyone is clued in somehow except us.

One month ago...
her: I put some boxes out yesterday on top of existing boxes next to the trash bin and this guy yelled at me in German. What am I supposed to do with these boxes?
me: I don't speak German.

Two weeks ago...
her: I really need to get these boxes out of here, and I have no idea what to do with them!
me: You could stack them into a closet like a jigsaw puzzle.
her: Grow up.

Today...
her: Did you see all of those collapsed boxes everywhere on your way to work this morning? Apparently today was box day. How the hell does anyone know when box day is around here???
me: I don't speak German.
her: I had to miss my exercise routine this morning just so I could rush out and break down a bunch of boxes in time.
me: Did you use a plus screwdriver?

If you've made it this far and are wondering why did I write this, see this former blog post.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you silly man. You celebrate a wonderful 20th anniversary yesterday, and today you are ready to throw that all away :) Just kidding. By the way, yesterday your time was box day. Heads up.

    ReplyDelete