Monday, July 27, 2009

First Swiss Photo


At first I struggled with what would be my first photo from Switzerland. There are so many to choose from: The Alps, the lake, churches, a carnival-like fair that interrupts the beauty of the architecture every couple of years, wonderful restaurants, chocolates, watches, lovely Europeans walking to and fro with their loaf of bread and a bottle of wine... so many choices!
The one I selected is also posted in my facebook photos. It is the one that seemingly shows up whenever I call Kris on her iphone. I guess it gives her a titter.
We were walking along, very quietly like polite Swiss citizens, when Kris spotted this fountain and would not stop laughing. The words that broke her silence were: "What the... ??? Is that a ... ??? Omg. Go stand next to that and let me take your picture."

No comments:

Post a Comment