Sunday, August 15, 2010

Zurich Street Parade

There is something very different which happens here once a year. For several hours on a designated day, the downtown area loses its freakin mind. I tried researching the significance of such an event. 600,000 people this 19th year again celebrated techno music. It is said to have evolved more toward love and tolerance since these are easier to understand than techno. I think tolerance has become the primary term as I know of four basic qualities that can characterize this state.

- Alcohol
- A high density of scantily clad humans wandering in theme-less-ness
- Trash
- Loitering

I attempted to capture these with photos the best way I could, but it's safe to assume the quality of alcohol just spans across all of them.













No comments:

Post a Comment