Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer

So... Where is everyone? Oh. It's the beginning of summer. School is out. Vacations begin.

I learned this. I learned because over the past several weeks, "end of school year" activities have intensified. This is another cultural thing Europeans laugh at Americans about. "You Americans and your work... Who has time? Who.. has... time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?"

I am told not to plan for major software releases during the summer. No one is around to test, or accept the risk of such a schedule.

So... Where is everyone?

I'll be in Kansas City trying to find ways of shipping Chipotle vegetable burritos to Switzerland.

1 comment:

  1. I will be in KC from June 30th through July 9th. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the Cockrell get-together because I'll be in the lake of the Ozarks with my parents. The rest of the summer I will be back here in Vegas.

    ReplyDelete