Saturday, December 19, 2009

Back, Day 1

Chipotle Pork Bol. Well worth the 18 hours of transit time. Mixed with two visits to QuikTrip, my daughter is in heaven.

Day started with Einstein's bagels for breakfast, moved to Chipotle's for lunch, and will finish with Jose Pepper's for dinner. Clearly we are unable to locate worthy Mexican food in Switzerland. If anyone knows of exceptional Mexican food in Zurich, I'm all ears.

Also made a visit to Lukas Liquors for four bottles of Stag's Leap Artemis. Will bring 2 back with me and give one to my now ex-boss, who claims he doesn't read this blog, but somehow can always quote it. :) Hi Ex-Boss; bottle on its way.

2 comments:

  1. I confirm that I do not read the blog... except when I smell the wine :-)
    Enjoy your holidays... and feel free to eat a lot: in a couple of weeks you are back to the "Swiss portion" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was about 4 Mexican restaurants in Munich and after my experience at the first one, I didn't seek out the other 3. Taco Bell was better.
    Eric M

    ReplyDelete